Frequently Asked Questions
The Download Items are in PDF Files. What are Digital Downloads?
Digital Downloads provide a weblink to download the PDF file after you have purchased the item. After you download, the PDF file can be viewed directly on your desktop computer, laptop, cell phone, iPad, or tablet.
What is an e-Book?
An e-Book is a digital item that is attached and viewed in a PDF file (Adobe Acrobat program) and is sent by e-mail. After downloading is completed, open the PDF file to view or print out.
What Methods of Payment do you accept for ordering on your website?
We accept PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, and Debit Credit Cards.
Digital Downloads in PDF (Adobe Acrobat)
- After your online payment is confirmed and processed, you will receive a “Thank You e-mail” and the attached PDF file to click and download to your computer within 24 hours.
- If you were unable to locate the download link, if your computer is unable to open the PDF file, or if nothing opens on the computer screen when you click the download link, please e-mail Customer Service at email@example.com for additional assistance.
What is your Refund Policy?
There are no refunds. We are unable to offer refunds on all digital items. All digital items are final sale.
- Please make a note that Pandastic Designs reserves the right to decline all refund requests.
- For improbable circumstances if the PDF file got damaged during the e-mail process, take a picture of it in JPEG file including the customer receipt and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explain the details where it got damaged. Once we reviewed everything to determine the item was not used or in question, then we will e-mail you a replacement PDF file for free within 30 days of receipt.